Christine Bullock is a life a lifestyle and fitness expert (and really just an overall badass). She is co-founder of Kayo better body care, creator of the fitness programs: Evolution 20, Super Shred and 10 Minute Solutions. Christine has been featured in Shape Magazine, Glamour, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Pop Sugar and The Today Show, to name a few.
Today we dive into body image- what it means, why we have it, and how society affects it. We also chat all about how to create a successful brand, what she did and how she did it and how her mission “to affect one person at a time” led her to create an amazing fitness and lifestyle brand. She shares how she parlayed her fitness success into a successful beauty product line, Kayo Better Body Care. Bonus- we get into some of her favorite fitness tips!
Go follow her on social media @christinebullock and check out her YouTube Page for all her workouts and Vlog posts– Your body will thank you 🙂
- 1:00 her start as a dance
- 2:35 Dealing With Body Image Issues
- 6:49 How she created her brand
- 8:55 How did you differentiate yourself in a competitive landscape
- 11:15 Why and how a 20 min a day is effective
- 14:15 How she parlayed her fitness success to create a successful beauty product line
- 16:10 Her Kayo Product
- 17:20 3 favorite moves for a better booty
- 19:25 How Foam Rolling Helps Build A Better Body
- 20:30 Are Supplements Necessary